Mother’s Day Tea
Participants and invited guests enjoyed an afternoon tea with special scones in celebration of Mother’s Day accompanied with music provided by Nancy Smith.
Martin Kemple wrapped up his six week program on aging gracefully, much to the disappointment of participants. Everyone attending these Tuesday morning sessions has greatly enjoyed the interaction and socialization. Below are a few of the comments that were shared:
- interesting and educational, Ronnie M.
- I liked the exercise and singing and learning a little more about each other, Vinnie F.
- The classes were very good and I learned a lot; Martin should be a teacher, Gail D.
- Whatever Martin had to say held our interest and touched each one of us, bringing a smile or sadness to our hearts, Jean G.
- Martin helped us remember our childhood memories and share them with each other, Elsie R.
- It was fun, there were so many different things we did, Sadie D.
- I liked that Martin and I were both from New York, Jane T.