We have the following payment options, depending on the participant’s situation:
- Sliding Fee
- Monthly adjusted income of $3,000 or more, the rate is $15.40/hr
- Monthly adjusted income of $2,000-$3,000, the rate is $10.00/hr and on down from there.
- Our staff will be happy to assist you in filling out the fee forms.
- Choices for Care Hi/Highest Need – This plan pays for adult day services. You only need to request your case manager to contact Project Independence for openings and to add Adult Day to your Plan of Care.
- Choices for Care Moderate Group – This is a medicaid waiver program available to assist folks who’s income may be too high for medicaid but will benefit from adult day services. The adjusted income is: Single $2067 .. Couple $3164.
- Day Health Rehabilitation Services (DHRS) – If you are on regular community medicaid and you qualify medically, your medicaid will pay for adult day services.
- Veterans Administration – If you are a veteran and are enrolled in the VA Health Care System, the Veterans Administration will pay for some of your hours at adult day services.
- Mental Health – Your mental health case manager may choose to add adult day services to your plan of care.